Get 5% OFF this product with code VICFEB. Hurry, offer ends Feb 20th.
Victron Energy 230W Solar Kit with Lithium battery KIT21
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Out of stock, contact us for lead time or a similar product recommendation
- "Delivered on time, kept me updated on progress. Price was competitive."
- Item no: 70065
- Weight: 30,50 kg
Why buy from us
- Hassle-free Returns within 30 Days
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Need expert advice? Call 0333 242 3233
Victron Energy 230W Lithium Solar Kit for Motorhomes and Boats
Are you looking for a way to charge the appliances on your leisure vehicle? Whether you have a boat or a motorhome, this set is the perfect choice for you. With two 115W Solar panels, you will be able to sufficiently charge your battery throughout the day for use through the night.
This Victron Energy Solar Panel Kit includes:
- 1 x Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 (up to 48V) RetailSCC110020160R
- 1 x Victron Energy SmartShunt 500A/50mV - SHU050150050
- 1 x Victron Energy Temperature sensor for BMV-702/712 ASS000100000
- 1 x 12.8V 100Ah Lithium Battery
- 1 x Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-30A (360W) Isolated DC-DC charger ORI121236120
- 2 x Victron Soalr Panel 115W 4B SPM041151202
|Solar Kit Type:
|Vehicle Conversion, Off-Grid
|Solar Panels Included:
|Solar Panel Type:
|2 x 115W
|Solar Panel Dimensions:
|1030 x 668 x 30mm
|Solar Array Size:
|Required Roof Space:
|Number of MPPT:
Victron Energy Smart Solar MPPT 100/20
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations â€“ even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby â€“ you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with aÂ LoRaWANÂ (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries flat. You can configure the voltage at which SmartSolar disconnects a load â€“ thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here's the clever bit: SmartSolar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can't during periods of poor weather it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature BatteryLife because it maintains the health, and extends the life of your battery.
Bluetooth Smart built-in
The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
Battery Life: intelligent battery management
When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a partially charged state and the end of discharge state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months. The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards, the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
Victron Energy 115W Mono Rigid Solar Panel
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Q-Batteries lithium battery 12.8V 100Ah
The Q-Batteries lithium battery 100Ah with lithium iron phosphate technology (LiFePO4) is an extremely deep cycle and versatile battery. Compared to lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries are significantly lighter and have a longer service life. Even under extreme conditions or incorrect use, there is no risk of explosion, as the innovative cell technology offers high operational reliability, long shelf life and large temperature ranges.
Key Features of the Q-Batteries 12-100 Lithium Battery 12.8V 100Ah:
- Extremely Cycle-Resistant
- Very High Energy Density
- Long Shelf Life
- Low Weight
- Compact Dimensions
- Can Be Used In Any Position
Victron Energy SmartShunt 500A/50mV - SHU050150050
The SmartShunt is an all in one battery monitor, only without a display. Your phone acts as the display. The SmartShunt connects via Bluetooth to the VictronConnect App on your phone (or tablet) and you can conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more.
Alternatively the SmartShunt can be connected and be read by a GX device. Connection to the SmartShunt is made via a VE.Direct cable.
The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted. The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor.
Differences compared to BMV712 Battery Monitor
- No programmable visual and audible alarm.
- No programmable relay.