Jackery Power Stations
Jackery was set up in 2012, with the express aim to make electricity cleaner, more portable and accessible – especially in an outdoors setting. They have rapidly earned a global reputation and are the number one portable power provider as well as one of the top manufacturers of outdoor solar utilities. Jackery has garnered a global reputation for manufacturing the highest quality portable power stations. With this in mind Battery Group are proud to get on board and stock a range of Jackery Power Stations, fulfilling the needs of many consumer groups from explorers, to campers and anyone who enjoys the open road and the allure of the great outdoors.
Jackery Explorer 1000
The Jackery Explorer 1000 is a portable power station of immense power. Benefiting from a staggering 1002Wh capacity it is capable of supplying 1000W of power from its multiple output ports, making it suitable for high-power demanding electrical goods.
- 1002Wh lithium battery capacity
- 1000W continuous & 2000W surge power
- Varied output ports for great flexibility – two USB-C, one DC car port & three pure sine wave AC outlets
- Superb solar charging with built in MPPT charge controller
- Can be converted into a Jackery Solar Generator 1000 system if you connect two SolarSaga 100W solar panels
- Weighs just under 10 kilos and has a sturdy handle for comfortable carrying
- LCD screen shows battery life and charge info
Jackery Explorer 500
The Jackery Explorer 500 is a premium quality mobile power generator, ideal for a wide range of low to high power electrical goods from cameras and TVs through to e-bikes and mini-refrigerators. Benefiting from a 518Wh rechargeable lithium-ion battery back it is one of the lightest, most portable generators on the market, prefect for road trips, camping and other outdoor pursuits.
- 518Wh lithium battery capacity
- 3 USB-A ports, 1 AC outlet, 2 DC ports and 1 car port
- Very compact size (30cmx19cmx23cm approx.) and lightweight (6 kilos)
- Can be upgraded to a Jackery Solar Generator by adding one SolarSaga 100 solar panel – offering solar recharging in 9.5 hours
- Four ways to charge: solar, wall outlet, car outlet, electric generator
Jackery Explorer 240
The Jackery Explorer 240 is the most compact and lightweight Jackery power station. Weighing in at just under 3 kilos, this model still packs plenty of punch. Benefiting from a sturdy handle it is easy to carry, making it suitable for trips involving more walking, such as camping, fishing or kayaking. The 240 is a superb entry-level power station for outdoor use.
- 240Wh lithium battery capacity
- 2 USB-A ports & 1 DC carport
- Compatibility with diverse small to medium energy requiring equipment from laptops & phones to fans & mini fridges
- Push-button operation for ease of use
- Built-in MPPT controller allowing the addition of a SolarSaga 60W solar panel to create a Jackery Solar Generator
- Also chargeable with a wall outlet, generator or car outlet