Optima Red Top RT S - 4.2, 12V 50Ah, AGM starter battery SpiralCell Technologie®
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same Day Dispatch when you order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 512
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
Optima Red Top RT S - 4.2, 12V 50Ah, AGM starter battery, SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGIE®
The special feature of the Optima battery is the Spiral cell technology, which distinguishes it from all other battery brands. With the Spiral cell technology, Optima has a very large active lead surface and thus provides a very high starting current.
The battery can be rapidly charged with a charging current of up to 100 A due to the massive cell connections made of pure lead.
The Optima is characterised by its particularly high vibration resistance, which is achieved by the massively cast cell connections and the even and high pressure distribution over the entire grid band.
Optima RedTop rechargeable batteries are specially designed for extreme loads. Due to the patented Spiral cell technology, the battery delivers 15 times higher vibration resistance and twice the service life compared to conventional batteries. In addition, it is leak-proof, extremely resistant to heat and cold and can be stored maintenance-free for long periods of time.
- Different battery models available for starting applications
- Twice the life of conventional batteries
- Greater power output in the first 1, 2, 5 and 10 seconds of starting
- Constant power output ensures smooth operation
- Ideal for seasonal use.
- 15-fold vibration resistance to other batteries
- Leak-proof and mountable in almost all positions (position-independent operation)
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 50Ah
- Cold current at -18°C (A): 815
- Starting current at 0°C (A): 1000
- Reserve capacity: (BCI) Min:100
- Connections: SAE
- Circuit: + left (circuit 1)
|UK Part Code:||072|
|Capacity AH (C20):||50|
|Product Type:||Starter batteries|
|Start Stop Compatible:||Yes|
|Height (inc terminals):||200|
|Size (L x W x H):||254 x 175 x 200|