EcoFlow RIVER MAX Portable Power Station + 2 x 110W Solar Panel
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same Day Dispatch when you order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 63429B3
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
EcoFlow RIVER MAX
The EcoFlow RIVER MAX is the RIVER power station plus an Extra Battery, which doubles up the battery capacity and offers you reliable, portable, and easy-to-access power wherever you are.
X-Stream Charging Technology
EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology offers one of the fastest recharging rates for a power station on the market. With the built-in smart inverter, EF RIVER MAX can recharge from 0-80% within 1 hour, achieving a full charge in just 1.6 hours.
The EF RIVER MAX features the patented X-Boost technology, which allows you to increase the AC output up to 1800W. This clever function allows you to power essential devices like kitchen tools, home appliances, and DIY tools more efficiently, giving you power for hours on end. 
Modular Design + Extra Battery
The EF RIVER MAX features a compact, modular design that allows you to attach an extra battery to double the capacity of the device from 288Wh to 576Wh. Alternatively, you can detach the Extra Battery to make the device more portable. Whether you’re with family or going on a solo road trip, the modular design gives you all the freedom to customize your power options however you like.
Impressive Device Compatibility
Whether you want to go camping, tailgating, boating, or just want to enjoy a day out with your family and friends, the EF RIVER MAX powers around 80% of essential appliances and devices. 
Efficient Solar Power
The EF RIVER MAX is also compatible with the EF Solar Panels, which provide you with a way to generate clean, reliable solar power on the go. Two 110W Solar Panels can be connected in parallel to charge the EF RIVER 600 from 1.6-3 hours.
Introducing the future of portable power stations. EF RIVER MAX weighs 17lbs, is exceptionally durable, and features an easy-to-carry handle. This incredibly portable power station can be taken around wherever you go, whether that’s in your car trunk, on a coffee table, or even in the great outdoors. It’s that easy.
What’s in the Box?
1 x Ecoflow River Max, 1 x 1.5m AC Charging Cable, 1 x 1.5m Car Charging Cable 1 x DC5521 – DC5525 Cable 1 x Solar Charging Cable, 1 x User Manual, 2 x 110W solar panels.
Power Station specifications
- Net Weight: *17lbs (7.7kg)
- Dimensions: *11.4 x 7.3 x 9.3in (28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5cm)
- Charge Temperature: 32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Discharge Temperature :-4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Color: Black
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adapter, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 6.5 Hours (12V Car Adapter) 3-6 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel with full sun) 4.8-9.6 Hours (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)
- Capacity: 576Wh (28.8V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charging the device)
- Cycle Life: 500 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Testing and Certification: UL Standard CE FCC RoHS RCM
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream Charge 500W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input: 200W 10-25V DC 12A Max
- Car Charger: 12V DC 8A Max
- AC Output (x3): 600W (Surge 1200W) total, 120Vac( 50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2): 5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x1): 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x1): 5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max
- Car Power Output (x1): 136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max
- DC5521 Output (x2): 13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port
- Warranty: 24 months
Solar Panel specifications
- Folded Dimensions: 42 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 158 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Weight: 13.2 lb (Solar Panel 8.8 lb)
- Rated Power: 110W (±5W)
- Connector Type: MC4
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A (Imp 6.0A)
- Operating & Storage Temperature: −4°F to 185°F
- Warranty: 12 months
- Efficiency: 21%–22%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V (Vmp 18.5V)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
MC4 solar parallel connection cable required. The cable is sold separately and can be purchased from here.