VICTRON SKYLLA 24/30 (1) BATTERY CHARGER 24V 30A SDTG2400301
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same working day dispatch: order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 69335DR
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
Victron Energy Skylla-TG Battery Charger 24v 30A 1+1 - SDTG2400301
The Victron Skylla Battery Charger 24v 30A has one full rated output and one 4 Amp output.
The 4 Amp output is intended to maintain an engine start battery. This output is provided by a separate charging circuit to the main outputs. It is a constant voltage float charge output only, to prevent overcharging the engine start battery.
The charge voltage can be precisely adjusted to suit any battery system whilst the input for the charger is 230V at 50/60HZ.
Charge voltage can be measured directly on the battery terminals in order to compensate for voltage loss due to cable resistance.
An external sensor allows to measure battery temperature and compensate charge voltage accordingly.
- Temperature sensor, use as a power supply, forced cooling
- Input voltage / input voltage range: 230 V AC / 185 - 264 V AC
- Frequency: 45-65 Hz / Power factor: 1
- Charge voltage 'absorption' / 'float': 28.5 V DC / 26.5 V DC
- Battery capacity: 150-500 Ah
- Protection: IP21 / Output short circuit, battery reverse polarity detection, battery voltage too high, temperature too high
- Charge current starter batt. / house batt.: 4 A / 30 A
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo (three step)
- Remote alarm: Potential free contacts 60V / 1A (1x NO and 1x NC)
- Operating temp. range / Humidity (non condensing): -20 to 60°C / max 95%
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 365 x 250 x 147mm