EcoFlow DELTA Portable Power Station + 3 X 160W Solar Panels
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same working day dispatch: order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 70117
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
EcoFlow DELTA Power Station sets the new standard of battery-powered generators. Compatible with a wide range of applications, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever. This version of the Delta comes with International integrated sockets, meaning you can use 3-pin UK plugs or EU plugs. It also has 2 x USB-A outputs, 2 x USB-A Fast Charge, 2 x USB-C output, making this a truly versatile Portable Power Station.
- RAPID RECHARGE 0%-80% UNDER 1 HOUR EcoFlow patent X-Stream Technology empowers EcoFlow DELTA to recharge at 10x the speed of most portable battery power stations in the market
- 4 x AC OUTLETS, 1800W OUTPUT & 1260Wh CAPACITY The large inverter load enables EcoFlow DELTA to power most home appliances and heavy-duty DIY tools under 1800W (3300W Surge, Pure Sine Wave output) with 1260Wh capacity
- FAST RECHARGE BY SOLAR AND CAR EcoFlow DELTA can be fully recharged by 3×160W solar panels in 3.5-7 hours, and fully charged through a 12/24V car port in about 10 hours.
- POWER 11 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY EcoFlow DELTA fits with every port you’ll ever need to power any devices anywhere, so you will always feel right at home.
- MPPT Solar Input With MPPT built in, it can get the maximum solar input 400W.
- Included Power Supply – 1.6 Hours
- Petrol Generator – 1.6 Hours
- Car Charger – 10 Hours - Depending on plug output
- Solar Panel (110W) – 4-8 Hours (110W*4)
Solar Charging Recommendations
- Lite Use (20% Daily) – 110 Watts
- Medium Use (50% Daily) – 330 Watts
- Heavy Use (100% Daily) – 440 Watts
What’s in the Box?
1 x EcoFlow Delta, 1 x Delta Bag, 1 x User Manual, 1 x 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable, 1 x 1.5m AC Charging Cable, 1 x 1.5m Car Charging Cable
Solar panel 160W pecifications
- Folded Dimensions: 42 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 158 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Weight: 15.4 lb (Solar Panel 11 lb)
- Rated Power: 160W(±5W)
- Connector Type: MC4
- Short Circuit Current: 9.6A (Imp 8.8A)
- Operating & Storage Temperature: −4°F to 185°F
- Warranty: 12 months
- Efficiency: 21%–22%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.4V (Vmp 18.2V)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
|USB-A Fast Charge (x2):||5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max|
|USB-C Output (x2):||5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port|
|Dimensions:||40 x 21 x 27 cm|
|Weight kg:||14 kg|
|Charge Temperature:||32 to 113°F ± 5°F (0 to 45°C ± 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature:||-4 to 113°F ± 5°F (-20 to 45°C ± 3°C)|
|Cycle Life:||800 Cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management Systems:||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection|
|Full Recharge Time:||1.6 Hours (AC) 13.5 Hours (12V Car Charger) 4-8 Hours (Using 4x 110W Solar Panels in parallel) 3.5-7 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels)|
|Charge Method:||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Charger, Solar Panel|
|AC Charge Input Power:||X-Stream Charge 1200W Max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage:||220-240Vac (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Solar Charge Input:||400W 10-65V DC 10A max|
|Car Charger Input:||12V/24V DC 8A max|
|AC Output (x2):||1800W (Surge 3300W) total, 230Vac (50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (x2):||5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port|
|Car Power Output (x1):||108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A max|
|Testing and certification:||UL CE FCC RoHS RCM PSE|
|Shelf Life:||1 year (after fully charging the device)|
About EcoFlow DELTA
DELTA can be recharged to 0%~80% in 1 hour, and be fully recharged within 1.6 hours.
Under perfect sunlight conditions, DELTA can be fully charged with the following solar panel setups: 1x 110W solar panel: 14h-28h; 2x 110W solar panel (in series): 7h-14h; 3x 110W solar panel (in series): 5h-10h; 4x 110W solar panel: 4-8h
Yes. During this situation, DELTA will prioritise AC charging, and default to DC charging when AC charging is not used.
It can be an emergency power source (EPS), which will have the same result as UPS for most electronics. Here's the difference. When your DELTA is plugged into the wall, anything plugged into it gets power from the grid, not its battery. If power from the grid stops, DELTA automatically switches to its battery supply mode within 30 milliseconds. That means anything connected will not have power for 30 milliseconds, which may mean sensitive electronics like desktop computers and data servers turn off. Test your devices individually to see if they need UPS to stay powered.
DELTA can power essential devices whether you’re at home or outdoors. Devices include lights, microwave ovens, fridges, hairdyers, laptops, phones, electric frying pans, and more.