EcoFlow RIVER Pro Power Station with 2 x 110W Solar Panels
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same working day dispatch: order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 70112
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
- 2 x AC OUTLETS, 600W OUTPUT AND 720Wh CAPACITY - The RIVER Pro can power up to 9 devices simultaneously with multiple outlet options, including 2 pure sine wave AC outlets. It offers up to 720Wh power and it weighs just 7.6kg, which makes it a portable power source for adventure on the go.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR - The patented EcoFlow X-Stream technology enables you to charge the RIVER Pro from 0%-80% within one hour and offers a full charge in just 1.6 hours from an AC outlet.
- FAST SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING - The RIVER Pro can be fully recharged from the solar panel in 4-8 hours when using two EF 110W Solar Panel connected in parallel, or 6-12 hours when using one EF 160W Solar Panel, depending on sunlight conditions. The EcoFlow RIVER MPPT Controller ensures a fast-solar panel recharge rate using Open Circuit Voltage: 10-25V/ 12A max, 200W max input. An MC4 to XT60 Solar Cable is included.
- DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 720Wh to 1440Wh - Add a RIVER Pro Extra Battery to double the capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh. This is ideal for situations like traveling, camping, or group outdoor activities where you need more power for more devices.
- POWER A WIDE RANGE OF APPLIANCES - The RIVER Pro can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of some devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
What’s in the Box?
1 x EcoFlow River Pro, 1 x 1.5m AC Charging Cable, 1 x 1.5m Car Charging Cable 1 x DC5521 – DC5525 Cable 1 x Solar Charging Cable, 1 x User Manual, 2 x 110W Solar Panel
Solar Panel pecifications
- Folded Dimensions: 42 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 158 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
- Weight: 13.2 lb (Solar Panel 8.8 lb)
- Rated Power: 110W (±5W)
- Connector Type: MC4
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A (Imp 6.0A)
- Operating & Storage Temperature: −4°F to 185°F
- Warranty: 12 months
- Efficiency: 21%–22%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V (Vmp 18.5V)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
|Dimensions:||28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5 cm|
|Charge Temperature:||32 to 113°F ± 5°F (0 to 45°C ± 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature:||-4 to 113°F ± 5°F (-20 to 45°C ± 3°C)|
|Cycle Life:||800 Cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management Systems:||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection|
|Full Recharge Time:||1.6 Hours (AC) 8 Hours (12V Car Charger) 4-8 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun) 6-12 Hours (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)|
|Charge Method:||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Charger, Solar Panel|
|AC Charge Input Power:||X-Stream Charge 660W Max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage:||220-240Vac (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Solar Charge Input:||200W 10-25V DC 12A max|
|Car Charger Input:||12V DC 8A max|
|AC Output (x2):||600W (Surge 1200W) total, 230Vac (50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1):||5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max|
|USB-A Output (x2):||5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port|
|USB-C Output (x1):||5V DC,9V DC,12V DC,15V DC,20V DC,5A,100W Max|
|Car Power Output (x1):||136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2):||13.6V DC, 3A Max, per port|
|Testing and certification:||UL Standard CE FCC RoHS RCM|
|Shelf Life:||1 year (after fully charging the device)|
Find out the most asked questions here.
About EcoFlow RIVER Pro
Each of the RIVER Series has its advantages. RIVER is ideal for lightweight, grab-and-go power, which you can expand with the extra battery. RIVER Max includes the extra battery by default, which you can remove to go lightweight. RIVER Pro is made for those that need even more capacity for off-grid, long haul adventures.
Yes. RIVER Pro can power devices up to 1200W with our proprietary technology, X-Boost. *X-Boost can run devices that require up to 1200W, however, it’s best to test before use. Some 600W-1200W appliances with strict voltage requirements may not function (eg. air compressors).
Yes. You can control RIVER Pro using your phone. Just connect to the EcoFlow app to control from afar. Here’s how: Step 1: Make sure the EcoFlow App is connected to RIVER Pro. Step 2: Make sure RIVER Pro is on. Step 3: Make sure your device’s WiFi is turned on Step 4: Find your device in the app. Then, you can start controlling your RIVER Pro remotely.
Yes. You can connect up to 2 sets of 110W solar panels to sustainably charge your RIVER Pro in under 3 hours.
RIVER Pro supports entry-level UPS functionality. Make sure to perform multiple tests to confirm compatibility before connecting devices such as data servers and workstations with RIVER Pro.