EcoFlow River Max Portable Power Station 576Wh + Solar Panel 220W
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same working day dispatch: order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 70098
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
Mobile power storage with 576Wh + solar panel 220W
With the EcoFlow River Max Powerstation you have power wherever you need it.
Versatile areas of application
With 10 ports with a maximum power output of 600W, you can connect your laptop, coffee maker or electric hand tool
Ease of use
With this portable power source, you don't need to do any complex electrical installations. Together with the mobile solar panel from EcoFlow, the device is ideal for use in your free time or at work.
You can check the charging status as well as the current input and output via a display. With the EcoFlow app you can also view the information on your smartphone.
With the 220W solar panel, you can charge the power station anywhere. The panel has an efficiency of approx. 20%. You can use the carrying bag to set up the module at a 60 or 90 degree angle.
Specifications of the EcoFlow River Max:
- Battery capacity: 576Wh
- USB-A output: 2x 12W, 5V DC, 2.4A
- USB-A Fast Charge: 28W, 5V DC, 9V DC,12V DC, 2.4A Max
- USB-C output: 100W, 5V DC, 9V DC,12V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, max. 5A
- Output DC: 12V car output, 136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max, 2x DC5521 output, 13.6V DC, max. 3A
- Output 220V: 2 outputs, continuous load 600W, peak load 1200W
- Input DC: AC input, X-STREAM: 660W Max
- Solar input MC4 to XT60: 200W, 10-25V, DC max. 12A
- 12V input: 12V/24V vehicle charging cable DC, max.10A
- Discharge temperature: -20 to 60°C +/- 3°C.
- Charging temperature: 0 to 45°C +/- 3°C
- Charging time via AC: 1.6 hours
- WiFi function
- overcharge protection
- charge indicator
Technical data of the solar panel:
- Max. power (Pmax): 220W (+/- 5W)
- Voltage open circuit (Voc): 21.8V
- Short circuit current (Isc): 9.6A
- Max. system voltage (Vmp): 21.8V
- Max Current (Imp): 13A
- Cells: Monocrystalline (20%-21% efficiency)
- Output: MC4 solar port
- Protection class: IP67
The most important questions about EcoFlow RIVER.
About EcoFlow RIVER Max
Each of the RIVER Series has its advantages. RIVER is ideal for lightweight, grab-and-go power, which you can expand with the extra battery. RIVER Max includes the extra battery by default, which you can remove to go lightweight. RIVER Pro is made for those that need even more capacity for off-grid, long haul adventures.
Yes. RIVER Max can power devices up to 1200W with our proprietary technology, X-Boost. *X-Boost can run devices that require up to 1200W, however, it’s best to test before use. Some 600W-1200W appliances with strict voltage requirements may not function (eg. air compressors).
Yes. You can control RIVER Max using your phone. Just connect to the EcoFlow app to control from afar. Here’s how: Step 1: Make sure the EcoFlow App is connected to RIVER Max. Step 2: Make sure RIVER Max is on. Step 3: Make sure your device’s WiFi is turned on Step 4: Find your device in the app. Then, you can start controlling your RIVER Max remotely.
Yes. You can connect up to 2 sets of 110W solar panels to sustainably charge your RIVER Max in under 3 hours.
RIVER Max supports entry-level UPS functionality. Make sure to perform multiple tests to confirm compatibility before connecting devices such as data servers and workstations with RIVER Max.