Exide Dual EP800 AGM starter, supply battery 12V 95Ah
Prices incl. VAT. Delivery information
Same Day Dispatch when you order before 3pm
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £25
- Product ID: 9881122
Why buy from us
- Expert support
- Next Working Day delivery available*
- Order by 3pm for Same-Day dispatch
Exide EP 800 12V 95Ah Dual AGM starter, supply battery lead acid battery
Dual AGM is suitable for both starter and supply batteries. The batteries are designed to power the most common motorhomes, caravans, marine and boat applications. This includes intensive use applications such as electric winches, rudders and auxiliary motors.
- Caravans and motor homes
- Boat applications and marine
- Cleaning and sweeping machines
- Lifting platforms
- and many cyclic applications more
- low self-discharge
- long shelf life
- easy shipping as no dangerous goods
- position-independent installation as closed system (lateral installation possible)<- low self-discharge
- long shelf life
- easy to ship as no dangerous goods
- closed system (lateral installation possible)
- Internal vapour recovery
- High vibration resistance
- Up to 50 % charging time saving due to high current consumption during charging
- Nominal capacity 100 Ah (20h)
- Nominal voltage 12 Volt
- Automotive post + thread 3/8
- Length 330 mm
- Width 173 mm
- Height 240 mm
- Circuit 9
- A (EN): 720
- WH: 900
Data Sheet as PDF
|UK Part Code:||019|
|Capacity AH (C20):||95|
|Product Type:||Starter batteries , Leisure batteries|
|Start Stop Compatible:||Yes|
|Height (inc terminals):||190|
|Size (L x W x H):||353 x 175 x 190|
The most important questions about our high-quality replacement batteries for Caravan and Motorhomes
Which starter battery is right for my motorhome?
The first question is how much space do you have? If you only have space for one battery and want to use it for a few utility devices, use our dual batteries.
If you have a larger motorhome, you can use a normal starter battery. In addition, you can install appropriate utility batteries for your utility devices. This gives you the advantage that your starter battery will not be loaded and will have a longer service life.
Find the right battery here
Caravan and Motorhome
● Acid: Inside the battery is liquid acid which should be refilled at regular intervals - this is usually the cheapest price variant. Most of our batteries now come as sealed lead acid maintenance free.
● AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat Technology): With AGM batteries the electrolyte (acid) is completely bound in a glass fibre fleece, therefore the batteries are leak proof - medium price variant.
● GEL: The acid in these batteries is thickened to a gel. Like the AGM battery, they are leak proof and extremely durable - high-quality price variant.
Our powerful AGM starter batteries are used when starting the engine. They are then recharged during the journey. Utility batteries supply your on-board devices (refrigerator, lighting, multimedia, etc.) while you are standing. The supply batteries can also be recharged either via solar cells or during the journey.
Our dual batteries are both starter and utility batteries. The Dual Batteries are ideal for use in small motorhomes. We recommend the use of a starter battery and one or more utility batteries.
Basically, you can adjust the quantity of your utility batteries to the available space. However, consider the weight limit of your motorhome. You can find more information in your vehicle manual.
Our batteries are packed and dispatched directly after your order by our automated packing line. The delivery time is between 1-3 days. If you need further information about your order, simply contact our service team or use the shipment tracking.
Of course, you can return the old battery to us in a shop. Alternatively, please dispose of the used battery at a recycling centre or scrap dealer. Important: Ensure the respective company provides a written confirmation about the disposal of the old battery.
The starter battery is automatically recharged during a longer car journey. If you want to recharge the car battery for a longer period of time, use a charger. If you have installed a solar system, the battery can also be charged while the car is stationary.
The starter battery is recharged by the alternator while driving. The starter battery cannot usually be charged enough during frequent short distances. In order for your new starter battery to last for a long time, you should charge it fully by driving for longer periods of time or using an optional charger. Alternatively, you can also install an additional solar cell.
The easiest way is to use the data from your old battery. Or have a look at the instruction manual of your caravan.
Take a look at your existing starter battery. Almost all motorhomes use 12V as their starting battery. If you are unsure, refer to the motorhome manual.
To choose the right capacity, you should use your old battery as a template. If you are unsure, check your used battery or your caravan manual.
Many motorhomes switch off the engine during short standstills. When choosing the right starter battery, please check whether your motorhome also has an automatic start-stop function. For further information, please refer to your vehicle manual.
Check your old starter battery to see which baseboard you need. Or take a look at the manual for your motor vehicle.
Use our free phone line or our contact form. We will be happy to help you choose the right battery.